In order to help our city’s most vulnerable citizens during the winter, the Mission is looking for bus drivers for its shuttle bus service.
Under the superviser’s responsibility, the driver is responsible for welcoming shuttle users aboard in a warm and friendly manner. He drives the bus to transport clients to destinations according to a pre-established schedule and ensures their safety and security.
Moreover, with the help of the shuttle intervention support worker, he ensures that transport runs smoothly for users during their travels.
* The masculine is used solely to lighten the text.
Part time/temporary position:
- Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 am to 9:00 am (16 hours per week)*
*(Possibility for more hours on-call)
- Education: Secondary
- Diploma: High School Diploma
- Years of experience: 3 – 5 years
- Languages, written: intermediate French, beginner English
- Languages, spoken: advanced French, intermediate English
- Possess a valid driver’s license (Class 4B);
- Proof of a good driving record;
- Experience with a vulnerable clientele;
- Ability to feel comfortable around homelessness;
- Sense of disrection and empathy;
- Punctuality and diligence;
- Good interpersonal skills.
To apply, please fill out the form on our Careers page.