In order to help our city’s most vulnerable citizens, the Mission is looking for bus drivers for its shuttle bus service.
Under the superviser’s responsibility, the driver is responsible for welcoming shuttle users aboard in a warm and friendly manner, for transporting clients to destinations according to a pre-established schedule and ensuring their safety and security.
Moreover, with the help of the shuttle intervention worker, the driver ensures that transport runs smoothly for users during their travels.
- Education: Secondary
- Diploma: High School Diploma
- Years of experience: 3 – 5 years
- Languages, written: intermediate French, beginner English
- Languages, spoken: intermediate French, intermediate English
- Possess a valid driver’s license (Class 4B);
- Proof of a good driving record;
- Experience with a vulnerable clientele;
- Ability to feel comfortable around homelessness;
- Sense of disrection and empathy;
- Punctuality and diligence;
- Good interpersonal skills.
You’d like to make a difference? Join our team!
To apply, please fill out the form on our Careers page.