Recognized as a major resource for the homeless in Montreal, the Old Brewery Mission opened its doors in 1890. Our mission is to meet basic needs while finding concrete and sustainable solutions to end homelessness. We are committed to welcoming our beneficiaries with care, compassion, respect and tolerance.
The Old Brewery Mission is seeking an Administrative Support Officer to work in the Philanthropic Development Department.
Are you an organized person? Are you tactful and discreet? Are you known for your interpersonal skills?
We want to meet you!
- A full-time permanent job (35 hours/week)
- A full benefits package
- A possibility of telecommuting
- Reporting to the Director of Philanthropic Development, your role will consist mainly of performing data entry operations for the various solicitation campaigns and acting as administrative support according to the specific needs of the department.
In collaboration with the department team and the general management team, your responsibilities are :
- Perform data entry of all donations received (annual campaigns)
- Correct and update donor information
- Generate donor reports and lists for verification and solicitation purposes
- Issue a weekly report of donations received in order to follow the evolution of the receipt of donations and the financial resultsMaintain up-to-date training on Raiser’s
- Edge software to optimize its use
- Ensure accuracy of data and compliance with filing and archiving procedures
- Perform other administrative duties as requiredQUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- DEC in administration, office automation or related field
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Mastery of the Office suite
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written
- Demonstrate autonomy and professional judgment
- Knowledge of the Raiser’s Edge application (a strong asset)
If this sounds like you and you want to contribute to the Mission, we look forward to meeting you!
To be part of our team, please apply online at Indeed or by email email@example.com.
The masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.