In order to help our city’s most vulnerable citizens, the Mission is looking for cleaners who are good team players with strong organizational skills.
Reporting to the Director of Support Services, the cleaner is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the facilities owned by the Old Brewery Mission.
- takes care of cleaning the kitchen, main entrances, corridors, residential spaces, offices, etc.
- sweeps and mops where appropriate (and polishes, as needed), empties garbage cans, and cleans windows regularly.
- prepares work equipment for the following day, reports any equipment breakdowns (plumbing, air conditioning, ventilation systems, etc.), and follows safety procedures when using chemicals.
- Relevant work experience in the maintenance sector
- Manual dexterity and speed
- Good physical condition
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to contribute to a safe work environment
- Positions:Possibility of on-call, part-time and full-time positions (permanent or temporary), and possibility of internal promotion
- Schedules: Possibility of day and evening shift, on weekdays and weekends
- Benefits: Pension fund for all employees (after one year), group insurance for positions with at least twenty (20) hours per week (after three months of continuous service), two (2) weeks of vacation for full-time positions (after one year)
- Other conditions: Unionized workplace
To apply to be part of our team, please submit your candidacy online at indeedjobs.com/mission-old-brewery/jobs.