Year after year, in addition to monetary donations, we always needs warm, clean clothing in good condition, non-perishables and unopened hygiene products. But sometimes, it happens that some essential articles are really missing and the greater public is not necessarily aware. So, we have various and unexpected suggestions for you.
Here they are:
- New underwear (for men)
- Pyjamas (men)
- Sweat pants (men)
- Laundry detergent (pods)
- Disposable razors (new, unopened)
- Travel size tooth paste, shampoo and shaving cream
- Lock (new, combination or with key)
- Chewing gum, breath mints
- Soft, compact carrying bags
- Bus and metro tickets (STM)
- Ear plugs (to cut out noise)
- Board games in good condition
- Gift cards (local coffee shops, fast food and grocery stores)
It is also important to note that the Old Brewery Mission kindly asks people to limit their in-kind donations to this list during the winter season.
To make an in-kind donation, please contact Christopher Quinn, Director of Support Services by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 514 798-2244, extension 247, or simply drop your donations off, day or night, at the reception at 915 Clark Street.