Our vision: a city where homelessness is a thing of the past, where every citizen has a place to call home. If you wish to be part of the solution, then we have a career for you!
Come meet us:
Saturday, April 7 from 10 AM to 1 PM
Café Mission Keurig®, 906 Saint-Laurent Blvd., Montreal, H2Z 1J2
Bring your CV along with a cover letter
Working at the Mission offers:
- a stimulating career that will make a real difference in the lives of homeless people
- an excellent opportunity to acquire work experience sought after in the health care and social services field
- the possibility for professional advancement
- a competitive benefits package
- a workplace near public transit
- the option of free meals, cooked in-house
- the option of working during the daytime, evening or nighttime (depending on your availabilities)
- and much more!
Many Intervention Support Worker and Intervention Counsellor positions are available.
We’ll be waiting for you on April 7! No sign-up necessary. Just show up!
For more information, call: Élyse Marineau, Human Resources Technology and Recruitment Officer at 514 866-6591 ext. 207.