Is ending homelessness a cause you take to heart? If you wish to make a difference and get involved, the Old Brewery Mission has a career for you!
Many Intervention Support Worker and Intervention Counsellor positions are available.
Come meet us:
Saturday, September 29 from 10 AM to 1 PM
Café Mission Keurig®, 906 Saint-Laurent Blvd., Montreal, H2Z 1J2
Bring your CV along with a cover letter
Working at the Mission offers:
- a stimulating career that will make a real difference in the lives of homeless people
- an excellent opportunity to acquire work experience sought after in the health care and social services field
- the possibility for professional advancement
- a competitive benefits package
- a workplace near public transit
- the option of free meals, cooked in-house
- the option of working during the daytime, evening or nighttime (depending on your availabilities)
We’ll be waiting for you on September 29! No sign-up necessary. Just show up!