Your help is needed now more than ever. Every day, hundreds of homeless men and women seeking food, clothing and a safe place to sleep come to the Old Brewery Mission.
When you donate clothing in good condition, non-perishable food items and unopened toiletries, you positively impact the lives of your neighbours in need.
Please donate clothing for both men and women:
- New underwear, sizes M-XL
- Pants for men, sizes 28-34
- Bras, T-shirts, leggings and pyjamas for women, sizes L-XXL
- Flip-flops for women, size 6 and up
- Warm fall clothing
- Bus and metro tickets (STM)
- Laundry detergent (pods)
- New, unopened toiletries (shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors, nail clippers, Q-tips, travel-sized Kleenex packages, etc.)
- New, unopened medicines (Advil, Polysporin, Pepto Bismol, foot powder)
- Non-perishable food (cans and dry goods)
- Bed linens, blankets, sleeping bags, washcloths and towels
- Locks (new, combination or with key)
- Chewing gum, breath mints
- Soft, compact carrying bags
Please drop off your in-kind donation directly to the Webster Pavilion, located at 915 Clark St., corner of Saint-Antoine in Montreal, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more information about food drives and pick-ups, or other in-kind donations, please contact:
514 866-6591 ext. 200